Thursday, March 31, 2011

My Dirty Little Secrets!


A guilty pleasure is something one enjoys and considers pleasurable despite feeling guilt for enjoying it. Everyone has their guilty things that pleasure them aka their ‘dirty little secrets’. Some are just better at hiding them than others. Some secrets are harmless, while others can be hurtful and destructive...it depends on what the situation is.

Let's talk about my GUILTY PLEASURES, shall we?

Miss grudge holder

I got a really nice feeling when I think about killing some people I dislike. Someone that hurt me when I was a kid or someone that randomly pisses me off. Either strangle them or just beat the living shit out of him/her until she/he begs for mercy. 
Hahaha!! this is why I play violent videogames. J



BOO!! I’m annoyed you! J

Ouhhh.. I looooooveeee to irritate people. I love to wind somebody up. 
But, it’s just for fun and I know that I don’t cross the limit. The more they say NO, the more I tend to do it J 
For instance, I love to imitate my friends’ voice or making stupid actions and expressions just to get on their nerves. It’s my job to be annoying.
 But I know, you guys love me right? Hehehe J



As a Muslim

“Wear your tudung Nabieha!”

“You think you look nice in your shorts huh?”

See, I listen mom J
 Yeah..I admit it. I didn't really perform my responsibility as a Muslim when it comes to the ‘’dress up’’ thing.
 It can be say as a guilty thingy that pleasure me because I’ve already know that, as a Muslim, showing my ‘aurat’ to the non-muhrim is a sin but that’s just the way I like it. 
For me, it is convenient to go out with free hair and simply wear a shorts. But the thing is, I’m just not ready.
 Someday maybe?? 



  I’m not against my beloved religion or what but this is truly me. 
May God give His bless to me one day J

So pretty babes,

What are your guilty pleasures and do they really make you feel guilty for enjoying them?

No comments:

Post a Comment